Recruitment Manager (In House Construction company):
Must have 4 years’ experience in recruitment (either in house or agency)
- Our client a top tier main building contractor, is seeking to recruit a Recruitment Manager to join their Dublin office.
- This opportunity would suit a confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Construction Director to discuss roles and candidates.
- Work closely with recruitment consultancies – calling agencies weekly.
- Shortlist and select suitable cv’s.
- Arrange interviews.
- Preparation and issue contracts of employment.
- Conduct employee inductions.
- Liaise with the HR team.
- Must have a degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Must have at least 4 years’ recruitment experience in Ireland.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in either construction recruitment or the construction industry.
- Be self-motivated, strong organisation skills and have good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must be in Ireland at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50k-€60k+
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Manager a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported.
- Detailed benefits package available on application
- Great location in south Dublin
- Excellent company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a Recruitment Manager (In House) who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.