Recruitment Executive – Apprenticeship Programme
GPC is working closely with the National Recruitment Federation for aspiring Recruitment Consultants. We would like to invite applications for the 2021 Apprenticeship programme in conjunction with the National Recruitment Federation and the National College of Ireland. This role represents an outstanding opportunity to work alongside a team of highly experienced recruitment professionals. Full Information: search Google for ‘NRF Apprenticeship’ for the full programme. (https://bit.ly/3ku1TG8)
- The apprenticeship is a 3-year Undergraduate Honours Degree.
- Each Apprentice is required to have a Mentor which is provided by the employer.
- Must have completed the Leaving Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years experience in an Office environment
- Make It Happen: Growth mindset, motivated for career success, focussed.
- Find the Right Fit: Attention to detail, communication skills, organised.
- Shape a Better Future: Working with others, community focussed, self-development.
- Build personal network of candidate and client contacts.
- Achieve target KPI’s.
- Source candidates to meet job requirements
- Candidate Search & Engagement – Job advertising, promotion, networking, headhunting
- Candidate Presentation to Client
- Demonstrate strong business development activity within your desk including identifying new leads, building client relationships, research and marketing.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure recruitment software is up to date and of the highest quality.
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums to drive networking, candidate identification, develop client relations and raise personal and company brand awareness.
Key skills you will develop:
- You will work and learn from a high performing professional team who are committed to achieving business growth.
- Learning about a wide variety of sectors and businesses.
- Commercial acumen that can be applied to a wide variety of roles and sectors.
- The ability to communicate in an effective and assertive manner to your audience.
- Overcoming challenges and objections.
- Working with others to achieve goals.
- Year 1 €23,400
- Year 2 €26,325
- Year 3 €30,224
- Generous Bonus and commission payable subject to achieving agreed objectives.
If you are a looking for your next career move please send your cv considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy and Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals.