- Recruitment Consultant required to support our Engineering and Construction teams with a range of Mission Critical projects in Europe.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Dublin office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- GPC is a highly respected specialist Engineering, Construction and Architectural recruitment consultancy in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will manage the full 360° recruitment process.
- Business development with existing and new clients in the Irish market who are working on Data Centre and Pharmaceutical projects across Europe.
- Recruiting a range of Engineering, Construction, Health & Safety and Commercial professionals.
- Candidate attraction and screening.
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a recruitment position.
- Experience recruiting staff for Irish M&E Contractors and Main Contractors for Data Centre or Pharmaceutical projects would be a distinct advantage.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven
- Strong decision making skills
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary + Commission circa €60k-€70k (Uncapped Commission)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Consultant a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported and mentored by Senior Management and the Managing Director.
- Excellent company culture working collaboratively
- Great location in south Dublin with Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
- Annual performance bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets with prizes
If you are a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Joe Newman– 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion.