Recruitment Consultant (Accountancy & Finance):
- GPC are a highly respected specialist recruitment consultancy in Ireland.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We are seeking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our established team, in our sister company, GPC Finance in either Dublin.
- This opportunity would ideally suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
Role & Duties:
- Manage the full 360° recruitment process.
- Business development with existing and new clients in the Irish market.
- Candidate attraction – sourcing talented professionals through the existing database, social media, and advertising.
- Candidate screening – interviewing candidates, CV presentation and interview preparation.
- Meetings and presentations.
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Must have a degree from a recognised third level institution
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience working within a recruitment consultancy in Ireland
- Ideally should have experience working within the Accountancy and Finance recruitment sector
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will have excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven
- Excellent IT skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent package circa €55k-€65k+ (Uncapped Commission)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Consultant a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported and mentored by the MD.
- Fast track career opportunities
- Excellent company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.