- GPC is a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Dublin office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels including online job postings and social media.
- Manage job postings and candidate applications, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters.
- Keep all compliance files up to date
- Updating and editing cvs
- Participate in the onboarding process for new hires
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum 1 years’ recent experience working in an office environment in Ireland.
- The successful Recruitment Administrator will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Experience working in a Recruitment Consultancy will offer a distinct advantage
- Be self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa €35K-€40k (DOE)
- 23 days Leave
- Regular Social events
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Great Rewards and Incentives
- Dedication to career progression
- We have an excellent team, who support each other and work collaboratively.
- Great location in south Dublin – 10 min walk from Green Luas Line
If you are a looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV.