- GPC is a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy in Sandyford, Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Sandyford office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels including online job postings and social media.
- Manage job postings and candidate applications, scheduling interviews, confirming offers.
- Screening candidates selected for interview
- Keep all compliance files up to date
- Participate in the onboarding process for new hires e.g Reference checks
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum 1 years’ recent experience working in an office environment / a customer facing role in Ireland.
- The successful Recruitment Administrator will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary + Commission circa €35k-€40k+ (Commission)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Administrator a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported and mentored by their Manager and Director.
- Excellent company culture working collaboratively
- Great location in south Dublin
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a Recruitment Administrator who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.