- GPC is a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Dublin office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels including online job postings and social media.
- Manage job postings and candidate applications, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters.
- Screening candidates selected for interview
- Keep all compliance files up to date
- Participate in the onboarding process for new hires e.g Reference checks
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Minimum 1 years’ recent experience working in an office environment, in a customer facing role in Ireland.
- The successful Recruitment Administrator will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa €35K-€40k (DOE)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Administrator to work closely with some of the most experienced Recruitment Consultants in our field.
- Excellent company culture working collaboratively
- Great location in south Dublin with Hybrid working
- 10 min walk from Green line luas
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.