RC Frame Foreman required for leading Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale development in Dublin. This is an excellent role with a great company who have a strong pipeline of work for the next few years. This role will suit the RC Frame Foreman who has worked on large scale concrete frame projects in the past in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have worked on large scale RC Frame building projects previously
- Experience organising labour and sub-contractors
- 5 years’ experience in a foreman’s position (RC Frame projects)
- Strong RC Frame build experience is essential
- Coordinate cranes, deliveries and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Benefits package.
If you are a RC Frame Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.