A leading Irish construction cost consultancy and project management company based in Dublin city, have a new opportunity for a Senior level Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join their busy team.
They provide a full range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to financial institutions and blue ship companies. This medium sized company has a wide-ranging project portfolio, some of which include Hotels, Leisure, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Healthcare, Primary care, Retail, Data Centres and Civic developments across Ireland.
Along with an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer fantastic career progression and promotional opportunities to experienced Quantity Surveyors.
On the social side, they place high importance on their employee’s welfare and participate in a range of events from charity events, social evenings and industry events and place a strong emphasis on CSR.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior level Quantity Surveyor with 5-10 years’ experience to join an industry leading organisation and take the lead managing projects.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should have:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics and preferably holding professional membership to SCSI / RICS
- 5-10 years’ experience with a consulting background with the ability to deliver high quality consulting services to clients
- High level of numeracy and report writing skills
- Project experience should include residential, retail, data centres or commercial of varying scales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous industry experience in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Experience liaising with contractors, sub-contractors, and clients
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual who is committed to delivering an excellent standard of work
- Must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer, along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- 23 days holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are an experienced Senior level Quantity Surveyor interested in working in Dublin and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.