A project management and construction cost consultancy in Dublin are seeking to recruit an experienced Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The successful candidate will manage a small team and work closely with the Director to deliver the project on time, within budget and ensure it’s completed to the highest standard.
Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, mixed-use, data centres, healthcare and residential developments.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will ideally hold Chartered status, have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and have proven success managing a small team and deliver data centre projects in West Dublin. Previous data centre experience is highly desired but not essential.
Interviews will be conducted online and an immediate start (from home) is desired
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Holding professional membership to SCSI or RICS
- 10 years’ post graduate experience ideally with medium and large-scale projects with a consultancy, however main contractor experience will be considered
- Data centre experience is highly desired
- The ability to lead and develop a small team of 4
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Buildsoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Excellent salary + superb benefits
- Bonus – discretionary
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.