A busy project management and construction cost consultancy in south Dublin are recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager to deliver the project on time, within budget and completed to the highest standard. They are currently working on many of the iconic developments shaping Dublin across retail, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, leisure and healthcare for public and private sector clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will be qualified to degree level, have a minimum of 3 years’ quantity surveying experience in a consultancy environment in Ireland OR the UK and a good working knowledge of CostX.
This is a contract position for 6 months with may lead to a permanent position.
They successfully Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic team of QS’s and PM’s to deliver projects to plan. In the current climate, this opportunity will include working from both office and home.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- 3 years’ industry experience within a cost consultancy or multidisciplinary organisation
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Building experience is essential – ideally some residential, educational, commercial or retail projects desired
- Proficiency in CostX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to clients
- EU passport holder as work permits will not be provided
- Excellent salary
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with the above experience holding an EU passport who can deliver projects to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.