A growing project management and construction cost consultancy in Cork is seeking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director and Project Managers to deliver a range of projects to schedule, within budget and ensuring they are completed to the highest standard.
They are currently working on a range of medium and largescale retail, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, leisure and healthcare developments across Ireland for both public and private sector clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be degree level and have a minimum of 4 years’ quantity surveying experience preferably within a consultancy OR developer environment in Ireland or the UK. They will be client focused with strong relationship management skills to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
In return they will be offered an excellent salary, genuine career progression and full support to complete APC’s.
Ideal experience required:
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar and Registered or eligible to register with the SCSI
- At least 4 years’ experience within a cost consultancy, multidisciplinary or construction company
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Client focused, excellent client management skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of CostX or Cubit desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to clients
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- €45k-€60k Neg. depending on experience
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
- Cork city
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with the above experience holding an EU passport who can deliver projects to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.