An ambitious M&E Quantity Surveyor with circa 5 years’ experience is required by a leading construction cost consultancy in Dublin city. They are one of Ireland’s leading cost consultancies with an excellent reputation for career development and progression.
They have a wide range of projects some of which include residential, mixed-use, commercial, retail, educational, data centres, civic and leisure developments of varying scales.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will work on the mechanical and electrical packages for a range of commercial fit outs and office, social housing, educational, retail, and leisure projects. Other duties include preparing schedules, valuations, variations, financial reports, pre and post contract commercial management and ensuring records and all documentation are in line with company policies, as part of an established team.
*Interviews will be held on-line*
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 4+ years post graduate experience as an MEP Quantity Surveyor some of which must have been gained in a consultancy environment
- Previous industry experience must have been gained in Ireland or the UK market
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- Excellent salary on offer
- Superb benefits package which includes gym membership, professional subscription, subsidised healthcare and pension contributions
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development
If you are a M&E Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Deborah Byrne. All calls strictly confidential.