Quantity Surveyor required to join a building services engineering company in Mayo. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in a range of projects across Ireland, including education, healthcare, commercial and pharmaceutical. This role is suited to a graduate or someone with 0-2 years’ experience in a quantity surveying role.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assist with the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the live projects.
- Project procurement including sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of sub-contractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Assist in the production of final accounts
- Experience working in a Construction / M&E quantity surveying role would be beneficial.
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- This role is suited to a graduate or someone with 0-2 years’ experience.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €30,000 to €35,000 DOE
- Further study contributions
- Full benefits package available on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.