Quantity Surveyor with 5 + years’ experience required for one of Ireland’s leading property developers who have a great reputation and have completed various iconic developments in both Ireland and the UK recently. The successful QS will be primarily based in Dublin working on 2 residential projects which have over 1000 units between them. We are interested in talking to candidate from a building contracting or developer background.
- Assist with the preparation of cost plans and cash flow projections.
- Assist with preparation of tender documents for procuring Consultants and Contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of Contract documents.
- Document controls and filing.
- Draft progress meeting minutes.
- Prepare outline programmes and monitor progress.
- Regularly communicate with contractors and design teams.
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports.
- Prepare cost reports clearly indicating the status of processed, received and pending payments.
- Prepare financial status tables for development budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- QS Degree Qualified
- About 5 years’ experience in a QS type role
- Previous site experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and standard practices
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- €60k -70k + (DOE)
- Company Vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.