Quantity Surveyor (Civils) 2 – 5 years’+ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects which makes this an ideal role for the QS looking to develop a long-term career.
- 2-5 years’ experience working as a QS on civils projects
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar) to support your competency in the role.
- Experience working in the Civils sector
- Commercially & Contractually aware
- Ensure understanding and adherence to all contract obligations by stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed projected financial outcomes and valuation / cost reconciliations for contract control meetings.
- Liaise with other departments to provide controls to operate during progress of contracts.
- Prepare, submit and agree interim and final valuations with client representatives.
- Prepare contract final accounts.
- Ensure that supplier agreements & sub-contracts are placed/ managed
- Ensure that all instructions received from client’s representatives are acted upon and all contract obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure the company’s interest are fully protected by contractual compliance
- Organise, in liaison with senior management, the preparation of contractual claims.
- Provide the Commercial Manager with sufficient information to enable the preparation of monthly and quarterly records of cash flow controls to be maintained.
- Advise senior management of all issues which may have an impact on the performance of the Company, whether commercial, operational or otherwise.
- Excellent salary circa €45,000– €55,000+
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Flexible working environment
- Company vehicle
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.