A busy construction cost consultancy in south Dublin is seeking to recruit two experienced Quantity Surveyors to join the team. The successful candidates will work closely with the Director and Project Managers to deliver a range of projects to schedule, within budget and to ensure they are completed to the highest standard.
They are currently working on a range of retail, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, leisure and healthcare developments in Dublin and across Ireland for both public and private sector clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyors must be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 3-7 years’ quantity surveying experience within a consultancy OR contracting environment in either Ireland or the UK.
In return they will be offered an excellent salary package, career progression and full support to complete APC’s.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience within a cost consultancy, multidisciplinary or construction company
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to clients
- EU passport holder as work permits will not be provided
- €45k-€65k Neg. depending on experience
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with the above experience holding an EU passport who can deliver projects to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.