Quantity Surveyors / Cost Managers
Ambitious Quantity Surveyors / Cost Managers with 3 years+’ experience is required by a leading construction cost consultancy in Dublin city.
They have a wide project portfolio which includes a range of residential, mixed-use, commercial, educational, data centres and leisure developments of varying scales across Ireland.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work a range of commercial fit outs and office, social housing, retail, and leisure projects. Other duties include preparing schedules, valuations, variations, financial reports, pre and post contract commercial management and ensuring records and all documentation are in line with company policies as part of an established team.
Career progression and personal development is promoted and supported. These opportunities many suit candidates wishing to pursue professional qualification.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Manager, some of which must have been gained within a consultancy environment
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must hold an EU passport OR valid work permit
- €55k-€65k depending on experience
- Subsidised Gym membership, healthcare
- Professional subscription
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a qualified Cost Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor or Chartered Quantity Surveyor interested in career opportunities in Dublin, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.