Quantity Surveyor with 4 years’ experience required to join a mid-sized main building contractor to work on project in the midlands. This is the ideal role for the Intermediate QS with about 4 years’ experience with a main building contractor who would like to develop a long-term career with the possibility to progress internally. This Contractor’s commercial department is very well set up and well resourced.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Timely Procurement of all subcontractors and specialist suppliers
- Main contract administration (public works contract)
- Subcontract fiscal management and administration.
- Change order management.
- Starting Salary: €50k– 60k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.