Quantity Surveyor (Site-Based) with approximately 2 years’ similar experience required for a leading Builder Developer to work one of their apartment projects in South Dublin. Our client is currently building several housing schemes and several apartment blocks. This is the ideal real for a QS who would like to develop a career with a developer and have plenty of opportunity to progress
- Degree qualified with at least 2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €40k– €50k
- Excellent career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.