Quantity Surveyors with 3-5 years’ experience required for leading Irish contractor in Copenhagen. If you are looking to develop your career and join a company who consistently win high profile projects with blue chip clients, then this is the role for you. Our client is looking for skilled and ambitious quantity surveyors to join their international team, the successful candidate will be surrounded by a great team of senior QS’s and commercial managers who will provide great guidance and experience
- This role will be based in Copenhagen so the successful candidate should be available to work abroad.
- 3-5 years postgraduate experience with contractors in the UK or Ireland.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Change order management.
- Assist the Senior QS in his duties.
- Main contract administration (public works contract)
- Subcontract fiscal management and administration.
- Timely Procurement of all subcontractors and specialist suppliers
- Starting Salary: €70k– 75k
- Living away allowance
- Company vehicle
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.