Quantity Surveyors (Junior-Intermediate level)
A leading Irish construction cost consultancy and project management company based in Dublin city, have an urgent requirement for experienced Quantity Surveyors to join their team.
They provide a full range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to financial institutions and blue ship companies. This medium sized company has a wide-ranging project portfolio, some of which include Hotels, Leisure, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Healthcare, Primary care, Retail, Data Centres and Civic developments.
They are a progressive company offering a collaborative environment within a flat structured organisation where employees are mentored, and career progression is encouraged and supported.
CSD – corporate social development is important with many external activities and charities supported through the year.
Excellent salary and benefits package including healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, etc. tailored to suit the successful Quantity Surveyors.
These opportunities will suit junior-intermediate level Quantity Surveyors who are keen to join an industry leading organisation and gain hands-on experience managing projects and meeting clients.
*(Currently working remotely)
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should have:
- A Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- High level of report writing skills
- Project experience should include residential, retail, data centres or commercial developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous industry experience in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Experience liaising with contractors, sub-contractors and clients
- Team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual who is committed to delivering an excellent standard of work
- Must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer, along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- 23 days holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor interested in working in Dublin and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.