Experienced Quantity Surveyor required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface client commercial/contract Team
- Project procurement including sub-contractors
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client
- Provide monthly valuations and certs
- Agree final accounts
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Quantity surveying or Building Services
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial
- M&E or Civil experience essential
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- The successful Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit
- Salary €70,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
- Career progression opportunities
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Quantity
Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.