Quantity Surveyor with 4 + years’ experience required to join leading Builder Developer to work on projects on various residential projects in the Leinster area. You will be based out of our client’s Meath office. This is the ideal role for the QS with around 3+ years’ experience with a building contractor who would like to develop a long-term career with a developer.
** Please note that our client with review applications from more senior level quantity surveyors, please apply or contact me directly for more info.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Contractual administration
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain liaison;
- Quantity surveying activities in Delivery;
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- €45k– €55k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.