A leading Irish construction cost consultancy and project management company based in Dublin city, have a new opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join their team.
They provide a full range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to financial institutions and blue ship companies. This medium sized company have a diverse project portfolio, some of which include Hotels, Leisure, Commercial, Student accommodation, Healthcare / Primary care centres, Data centres and Civic developments across Ireland.
This progressive organisation is unique in the way they work; they offer a collaborative environment within a flat structured organisation where their employees are valued and nurtured. Along with an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer a fantastic mentoring and support to ensure career progression and promotional opportunities to the successful Quantity Surveyor.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join an industry leading organisation and gain hands-on experience managing projects, the design team and liaising with clients.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should have:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics, holding professional membership to SCSI or RICS
- Ideally 8 years’ post graduate experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- High level of report writing skills
- Project experience should include residential, educational, or commercial developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience liaising with contractors, sub-contractors and clients
- Team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual who is committed to delivering an excellent standard of work
Salary & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- Annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Weekly CPD workshops
- Monthly social events
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor with interested in working in Dublin and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.