A leading Irish construction cost consultancy and project management company based in Dublin city, have a new opportunity for a junior level Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join their team.
They provide a full range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to financial institutions and blue ship companies. This medium sized company has a wide-ranging project portfolio, some of which include Hotels, Leisure, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Healthcare, Primary care, Retail, Data Centres and Civic developments across Ireland.
This progressive organisation is unique in the way they work; they offer a collaborative environment within a flat structured organisation where their employees are valued and nurtured. Along with an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer fantastic mentoring and support to ensure career progression and promotional opportunities to the successful Quantity Surveyor.
On the social side, they place high importance on their employee’s welfare and participate in a range of events from charity events, social evenings and industry events and place a strong emphasis on CSR.
This opportunity will suit a junior level Quantity Surveyor who is join an industry leading organisation and gain hands-on experience managing projects and meeting clients.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should have:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 3-5 years’ experience within a consultancy or developer environment
- High level of report writing skills
- Project experience should include residential, retail, data centres or commercial developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous industry experience in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Experience liaising with contractors, sub-contractors and clients
- Team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual who is committed to delivering an excellent standard of work
- Must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- 23 days holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor interested in working in Dublin and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.