Quantity Surveyor – 14174
Quantity Surveyor required to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Management of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure timely submission of claims and notices in line with the contract.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Prepare bills of quantities.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Mechanical and Electrical projects would be advantageous
- Experience in Data Centre, Pharmaceutical or Commercial project would be beneficial
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law
- A proven track record in customer relationship development
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary €40,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.