Quality Manager required for a leading main building contractor to work on various Dublin based building projects. The successful candidate will effectively manage the Quality and BCAR function in the company by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented, and improved.
- Managing a robust Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Formulating and managing the further development and implementation of KPI’s, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to Quality & Environmental systems and ensuring they align with the Company’s overall Integrated Management System.
- Developing strong relationship across the company to ensure policies and requirements can be implemented into the day-to-day business.
- Carrying out site visits and inspection reports relating to the Environmental and Quality performance of the company and reporting to Senior Management.
- Liaising and effectively communicating with regulatory bodies
- Providing reports and feedback to Senior Management.
You will need
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in construction.
- A third level qualification in engineering or construction related discipline.
- Strong evidence of delivering results and continuous improvement initiatives in both Quality and Environment aspects.
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training when required.
- Confident at challenging the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritisation, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and approachable with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Pension and other benefits
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Quality Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.