Quality Manager required for a tier 1 main building contractor to work from the Dublin Head Office. This role will include providing administrative support to the Quality Department. The role will also include the responsibility for undertaking audits, assisting in the updating and modernisation of the company procedures and providing a helpdesk support function for the project teams. This person will require the ability to manage their own time, work to deadlines and produce a high standard of quality in their work. You will have strong communication, IT and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Maintenance and processing of Quality records, including administration of a library of documentation.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation (plans, procedures, & manuals).
- Coordination of internal action plans (monitoring completion dates, liaising with action owners, reporting compliance on implementation progress).
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training.
- Assisting with and undertaking internal auditing.
- Assisting in the implementation of new company policies and procedures for document management system
- Providing point of contact & support to project teams
- Minimum 3 years’ general office experience.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification preferable
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Knowledge/use of VBA and Macros highly desirable
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative
- Previous experience with document and revision control preferable
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Benefits package
If you are a Quality Administrator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.