Our client is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance. They are seeking to appoint a Project Planner. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a growing business.
- Liaise with the project teams to baseline programme
- Liaise with the client planning manager
- Monitor and track with the project team progress of the project through all phases
- Compilation of Weekly / monthly reports as dictated by the project
- Issue monthly programme updates in line with the contract requirements.
- Monitoring performance of the subcontractors against programme
- Attend collaborative meetings with the client
- Attend collaborative meetings with the subcontractors and project teams
- Break out package of specific works as required by the project team.
- Report Change to the project manager for acceptance
- 5 years demonstrated Planning experience
- Competent in the use of Primavera P6
- Primavera P6 certified or demonstratable experience
- Experience of working within a multidiscipline team
- Working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts
- Demonstratable knowledge of construction methods
- Salary circa €55k – €70k DOE
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Project Planner considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.