Senior Project Manager required for a leading sub-contractor to work on a development in Dublin which is just starting. This project will have around a 2-year duration and our client is very busy in the residential sector at the moment, particularly around Dublin. This role would suit the Project Manager who has delivered large RC Frame projects in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Senior Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality, and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland – at least some of these working on apartment projects
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €80-90k (DOE)
- Strong benefits
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.