Project Manager required for leading structural steel company for multiple sites. This company is fully committed to achieving the best in class in the steel industry and prides themselves in completing their work to the highest standard. Our client is looking for an experienced contracts manager who has 5+ years’ experience in the structural steel sector. This client has sites in Dublin and Mainland Europe and is rapidly growing.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within the construction industry, structural steel experience being a distinct advantage.
- Preferably a degree qualified in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification.
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts, within the residential and industrial sector
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of structural steel fabrication and erection a distinct advantage.
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft project, Navisworks, Excel, AutoCAD
- Management of all high-level contract activities from design to final account.
- Liaise with all internal departments and external key stakeholders.
- Prepare and update project specific programmes.
- Planning of master programme for all departments and projects.
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives.
- Liaise with key suppliers and subcontractors.
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project.
- Assist with timely submission of accurate monthly and final account claims and negotiating same:
- Ensure compliance with company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety.
- € 85K-95K
- Company vehicle/ Allowance
- Strong Benefits Package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.