Project Managers / Senior Project Managers (Client side) – can be based in Dublin, Cork or Galway
A leading design and building consultancy with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit experienced Project Manager to join the growing team. Due to an increase in new projects, they are seeking to add experienced Project Managers to the team. They provide a range of services (project, programme and design management) to many high profile clients in the public and private sector and are currently managing some of the largest developments across Ireland.
They have a wide ranging project portfolio across commercial, healthcare, educational, mixed-use, leisure, residential, civils, and data centres.
The successful Project Managers will work within the Project Management team (Project Managers, Associates & Directors), where they will act as the point of contact and manage / deliver capital investment projects while liaising regularly with client’s to ensure their objectives are met. They will also lead projects, alongside Associates and take responsibility for the project lifecycle from inception through design, procurement and delivery, managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery and timescale.
- Be educated to Degree or Masters level in Project Management, Construction, Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, OR Quantity Surveying
- Hold professional membership (or working towards) to a recognised body with SCSI/RICS, CIOB RIAI/RIBA or APM affiliation is beneficial
- Have a proven track record of delivering complex construction projects from inception to completion
- Ideally have comparable consultancy environment experience, or with a client organisation
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are key
- Strong experience of delivering technically complex projects
- Good understanding of contracts
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of project governance and procurement processes in Ireland
- Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members, clients and stakeholders
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €70k-€85k depending on experience
- 25 days holidays
- Paid Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Professional Subscriptions
- Cycle to work
If you are an experienced Project Manager, Senior Project Manager with proven success delivering projects on behalf of clients in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further information.