An international project management, construction and design consultancy are seeking to recruit a Senior level Project Manager to join the growing team.
The successful Senior Project Manager will work closely with the management team, to manage and deliver complex largescale commercial projects through to completion and handover.
In addition, to commercial developments, they also have a wide range of projects including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, educational, mixed-use, healthcare and leisure developments across Ireland.
The Senior Project Manager will ideally be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 15 years’ experience within Project Management, along with having proven success managing construction projects client side.
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Engineering or Architecture
- Ideally 15-20 years’ Project Management experience within a consultancy or developer environment preferably
- Proven success delivering complex largescale building projects
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with good working knowledge of current regulations is preferred
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with external stakeholders and contractors
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan in co-ordination with the Project Manager
- Deliver progress reports
- From €80k+ depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Professional subscriptions
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.