Project Manager – Residential
Project Manager required for a main contractor to oversee large-scale social housing bundles across the Dublin region. This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units. Our client has highly ambitious expansion plans and won lots of these bundles with a large pipeline of work.
Please contact Keith Conlon for more info.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience working as a PM on housing projects in Ireland recently
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards
- Basic salary circa €80k – €90k+ (DOE and not tightly bracketed)
- Health Care
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.