Electrical Project Manager required to join one of Ireland’s leading providers of high and medium-voltage electrical services. Their offices are based in Wexford, with several large local projects being the initial priority, however, the successful candidate will be required to travel to sites throughout Ireland. The successful Electrician will be responsible for of a range of projects including solar farms, pharma, airports, healthcare, and food/agri.
If you are an Electrical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Ensure the safe delivery of projects involving; Install, assembly & commissioning of High Voltage equipment such as: HV switchgear, transformers & protection relays.
- Manager and drive a team of electricians and electrical engineers in; jointing, terminating and connection of HV cables.
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met.
- Liaise with the client and establish a trusting relationship to ensure future project opportunities.
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued in accordance with company policies.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
Qualifications / Skills
- 5 Years + Proven experience delivering projects with MV and HV electrical works.
- An Electrical Engineering or Electrical trade qualification would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Full drivers’ licence is essential.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €65,000 to €70,000 – DOE
- Top of the line company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Laptop & iPhone
- Outstanding career progression
If you are an Electrical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.