Project Manager required for a award winning residential Developer based in Dublin. This Developer has numerous projects in the pipeline and is looking to expand its site based teams. The ideal candidate will have worked previously on apartment developments from start to completion. This would be the ideal role for the Senior Engineer looking to take the next step into management.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- To manage a large team in order to complete the project within the designated time frame.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Building Projects, primarily apartments.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and familiar with relevant software packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good at managing a team
- €70k – €80k
- Strong career development opportunities.
- Membership of Professional Bodies.
- Great benefits package.
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.