An innovative Irish construction and project management consultancy, who provide a full range of surveying, project management and due diligence across building project lifecycles are seeking to recruit a qualified Project Manager with 3-5 years’ experience to join the team.
Reporting to the Project Manager Director, the Project Manager will work within a collaborative team environment on a range of residential, commercial, leisure and retail projects of varying scales across Ireland.
The ideal Project Manager will be educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or Project Management and have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience, preferably within a consultancy or developer environment. However, Project Managers from a contractor background will suitable experience will also be considered.
The Project Manager will join one of Ireland’s leading consultancies with an ever-expanding project portfolio, who operate within a progressive and innovative environment. They are at the forefront of the industry leading the way through the latest technology and systems.
They ensure personal and professional development for all employees along with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 3 years’ Project Management experience ideally within a consultancy / developer environment delivering medium and largescale building projects
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge of construction in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated, ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to all clients
- Strong reporting skills with a precise eye for detail
- Good level of IT proficiency
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland – essential
Salary & Benefits on offer:
- €60-€75k depending on experience
- 37 hour week
- Annual bonus
- Professional membership fees
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare cover
- Gym membership
If you are a qualified Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ Project Management experience within a consultancy or developer environment interested in joined a leading consultancy with an excellent reputation and career progression opportunities, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.