An international multidisciplinary consultancy are seeking to recruit experienced an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
The successful Project Manager will work closely with the Director of the Project Management team ensuring the projects on behalf of their clients are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, aviation, leisure, industrial, retail, educational, infrastructure and mixed-use developments across Ireland.
The Project Manager must be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 7 years project management experience managing infrastructure or building projects on behalf of clients.
In addition to an excellent salary and great package, career progression and professional development is fully supported.
- A minimum of degree level qualification in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Holding professional membership, ideally Chartered or working towards it
- Have 7 years+ experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a consultancy, multidisciplinary environment
- Experience in the development of infrastructure or multidisciplinary building projects in Ireland or the UK – preliminary design, planning, detailed design, tender assessment and construction supervision
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations is preferred
- Experience in Design & Build schemes
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Full driving licence
- Must hold full eligibility to work in Ireland (essential)
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary design team, plan and deliver projects on time, within budget to meet client expectations
- Act as a design leader or Project Manager on live jobs
- Manage the design process
- Supervise construction of projects and ensure the execution is in accordance with work specifications
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Attend meeting with clients, stakeholders and contractors
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan in co-ordination with the Project Manager
- Deliver progress reports
- Lead, develop and motivate junior team members
*This position can be based in Cork or Dublin*
Salary & Benefits:
- €65k-€80k doe
- 25 days+ holidays
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are a qualified Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland or the UK to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.