An international multidisciplinary consultancy in North Dublin are seeking to recruit experienced Project Managers to join the team.
The successful Project Managers will work closely with the Director of the Project Management team ensuring the projects on behalf of their clients are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, aviation, leisure, industrial, retail, educational, infrastructure and mixed-use developments across Ireland.
The Project Manager must be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 3 years project management experience delivering building projects client side, who can assist the PM with all aspects of projects from inception through to completion.
In addition to an excellent salary and great package, career progression and professional development is fully supported.
- Degree level qualification in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 3 years’ experience within a consultancy, multidisciplinary or developer environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations is preferred
- Project experience must include commercial, aviation, leisure, industrial or retail developments
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with external stakeholders and contractors
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan in co-ordination with the Project Manager
- Deliver progress reports
- €60k-€70k doe
- 25 days+ holidays
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are a qualified Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland or the UK to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.