Assistant Project Managers (2 Positions)
A busy project management and construction cost consultancy are seeking to add Assistant Project Managers to the team. The successful candidates will work closely with the Project Managers to deliver a range of projects of varying scale across Ireland. They currently have a wide range of on-going projects across commercial, residential, retail, educational, mixed-use, and healthcare.
The Assistant Project Managers will ideally be qualified to degree level in Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying, have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience and be interested in pursuing a career in Project Management within a consultancy environment.
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, the Assistant Project Managers will join established teams, where they will receive full support and mentoring to progress to ensure a success career in Project Management.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management
- A Project Management qualification is preferred
- Ideally 3 years’ industry experience within a main contractor or consultancy environment
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry along with a good understanding of current regulations
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills including particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Assist the Project Manager in day-to-day duties.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of the job within specification
- Grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Assist the PM in delivering progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting
- €50k-€60k depending on experience
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
If you are a qualified Engineer, Construction Manager or Project Manager with recent experience delivering projects in Ireland to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion