Project Manager required for a leading developer to work a large apartment development 200 + units in South County Dublin. This project will have a duration of 2 years+. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects in South Dublin and Wicklow and have a great reputation in the residential sector. This role will suit the PM who has delivered apartments projects previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Complete responsibility for project delivery
- Manage the project through all stages from specification development, procurement, design, construction commissioning to handover
- Manage the relationships with design team, subcontractors and utilities for the duration of the project
- adjoining owners, neighbours, sub-contractors and representatives from local authorities.
- Work closely internally with the commercial department, finance department and technical department
- Ensuring that the Snagging, de-snagging and lock up protocol of all internal fit our works through to Build completion
- Degree Qualified
- Previous experience delivering apartments projects in Ireland or the UK
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor or developer experience in UK or Ireland
- Circa €85k-€95k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Health Insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.