Project Manager required for a leading and well-established developer to work on a residential project (Apartments and Housing) Dublin. This role will suit the project manager with previous experience in managing apartment projects and is very strong on programming and managing subcontractors. The successful PM will report to a company director and can expect a market-leading package.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Degree in Engineering preferably but not essential.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Worked on Apartments projects previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €85K – €95K
- Company car / car allowance
- Leading benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.