Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland’s top Civil Contractors are hiring a Project Manager for civils projects based in Limerick and Laois. This company also have a large amount of projects in Dublin and Kildare.
- Management and co-ordination of works on site.
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings.
- Commercial control of day-to-day operations for projects.
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Procurement of materials.
- Develop and deliver the project, on time, to budget, and quality.
- Must have 5+ years Project Management experience in Civils projects in Ireland.
- Third level qualification
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Salary circa €65k – €85k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.