Project Manager required for an award-winning Main Building Contractor in West Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors. This role is for a large-scale commercial project and the ideal Project Manager will already have worked as a Project Manager for a major building contractor in Ireland or the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Project Manager to progress to Contacts Manager and beyond.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Project Quality control.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience working as a Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the UK managing a large team.
- Must be commercially aware
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €100k-€110k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.