Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland’s top Civil Contractors are hiring multiple Project Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Management and co-ordination of works on site.
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings.
- Commercial control of day-to-day operations for projects.
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Procurement of materials.
- Develop and deliver the project, on time, to budget, and quality.
- Must have 5+ years Project Management experience in water, gas or power
- Engineering background is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Public Works & Irish Water Contracts experience desired.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient use of all MS Office programmes.
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Salary circa €80k – €90k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.