An innovative Irish construction and project management consultancy, who provide a full range of quantity surveying, project management and due diligence spanning the entire project lifecycle are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the PM Director, they will work within a collaborative team environment on a range of residential, commercial and retails projects. They also have a range of industrial, educational, leisure, data centres, healthcare, and student accommodation projects across Ireland.
The ideal Project Manager will hold a degree level qualification in QS, Construction Management or Engineering and have at least 2 years’ industry experience, preferably from a consultancy or developer background.
The successful Project Manager will join a leading consultancy with an ever-expanding project portfolio, who operate within a supportive and collaborative environment. They value their employees and ensure personal and professional development is offered to all along with an excellent salary and benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, diligent and ambitious Project Manager to join one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
- Degree level qualification in Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- A Project Manager with a minimum of 2-5 years industry experience preferably within a consultancy or developer environment
- Good IT skills
- Strong report skills with a precise eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to all clients
- Previous Project Management experience across retail, residential, commercial, educational or healthcare projects is desired
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential to be considered
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer:
- €Neg. based on experience
- 37 hour week
- 23 days holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- Professional membership fees
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare cover
- Free Gym membership
If you are a qualified Project Manager with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience within a consultancy or developer environment interested in joined a leading consultancy with an excellent reputation and career progression opportunities, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.