A Dublin based construction and project management consultancy, who provide a full range of quantity surveying, project management and advisory services to a range of public and private sector clients, are seeking to recruit experienced Project Managers.
Reporting to the Project Manager Director, they will work within a collaborative team environment on a range of residential, commercial, industrial, leisure and retail projects.
The ideal Project Managers will hold a degree level qualification in QS, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or Architecture and have a minimum of 2 years’ Project Management experience within a consultancy OR contractor environment in Ireland or the UK, who is interested in working client side for major construction projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, diligent, and ambitious Project Managers to join one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
This opportunity is open to qualified Project Managers holding an EU passport.
- Degree level qualification in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying
- A Project Manager with a minimum of 2-5 years industry experience with a consultancy, developer, or contractor
- Good IT skills and knowledge of CostX desired
- Strong report skills with a precise eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Client focused and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to all clients
- Previous experience delivering projects from feasibility stage, planning, procurement to construction and delivery in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential to be considered
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer:
- €Neg. based on experience
- 23 days holidays
- Professional membership fees
If you are a qualified Project Manager with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience within a consultancy or developer environment interested in joining a leading consultancy with an excellent reputation and career progression opportunities, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.