Quantity Surveyor with approximately 3+ years’ experience required to join an excellent building contractor based in Monaghan. Our client has several projects in the Dublin area and there will be occasional travel required (fully expensed). The ideal QS will have housing experience in Ireland or the UK and be QS degree qualified. Excellent career progression offered for the successful Quantity Surveyor as our client has a strong pipeline of work for the next few years.
- Degree qualified with at least 3 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Housing experience is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €60k– €70k (DOE) -salary will vary as my client is open to all levels
- Excellent career development
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.