Galway, Dublin, Dundalk and Cork
Project Engineer with 8-10 years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in Galway, Dublin, Dundalk and Cork. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Project Engineer will also be involved in the design and delivery of civil infrastructure projects.
- The successful Project Engineer will liaise with the design team and work on various Civil and Structural Projects.
- As a Project Manager, you will be involved in monthly progress meetings with client and contractors.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Senior Project Engineer should have 8-10 years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy and experience in the design and delivery Civil and Structural projects.
- The successful Project Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €75k – €80k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Hybrid Working
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 1554975