Project Manager required for a highly reputable specialist contractor in Dublin. Our client is a leading pioneer in the design, manufacture, and installation of architectural glazing systems. They offer a full design, fabrication, and installation service for large scale construction projects. Our client provides ongoing training, promoting team spirit by improving skills, expertise, knowledge, confidence, a sense of ownership and achievement. The successful Project Manager can expect a career full of support and progression whilst working many iconic projects around the country.
- Ensure that the design, procurement, manufacturing and installation programmes are delivered on time
- Deliver project within budget and in the most efficient way possible
- Full QA responsibility and to recognise and adapt to the high-quality outputs expected of our client
- Responsibility for the following of Site Health and Safety procedures
- Staff management
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Identify places in which the company can improve procedures
- Prepare and issue progress and financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Various other project management related duties
- You will have expert knowledge of Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing and have previous experience of project management.
- Excellent ability to communicate openly at all levels, and with external parties is required
- Knowledge of modern construction techniques is vital to the role.
- Knowledge of Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing technologies is vital to the role.
- Drawing Interpretation Skills – must be able to fully interpret and understand all of the information given on Architectural and Engineering drawings pertinent to our industry.
- Computer Skills: Basic to Intermediate skills are required in the following;
- Report generation in line with company policy and procedure (Word / Excel)
- Review of details generated on AutoCAD
- Microsoft Outlook – e-mail generation and management
- Microsoft Project – Programme generation and management
- Civil Engineering or Construction / Project Management qualifications or expertise is an advantage
- Excellent Benefits package
- Company van
- Strong career development opportunities.
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.