**Cork with hybrid working available**
- Excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer with 4-5+ years’ experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy in Cork.
- Our client has maintained a reputation for high quality service over a wide range of projects up to €30m in value and to a large client group, including Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Local Authorities and private clients.
- The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the design and management for a range of Pharmaceutical projects.
- You will manage projects under the supervision of the Project Manager with excellent mentoring to progress your career to Project Manager.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- The successful Project Engineer must have 4-5+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in the design and management of Pharmaceutical projects in Ireland.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Project Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar working in compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50k – €65k+ doe
- Generous Bonus
- Hybrid working but must be based in Cork.
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career as a Project Engineer.
If you are a Project Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.