A Project Engineer is required to join Ireland’s leading multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company. The successful candidate will be primarily based in the Dublin offices with regular visits to sites, clients and supply chain partners throughout Ireland.
- Reporting to the Project Manager the successful candidate will take full ownership and responsibility for delegated tasks and duties.
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Managing design development and preparation detailed design submissions to the client.
- Liaison and coordination with our Process Engineering and CAD/BIM departments as well as external designers and supply chain partners throughout the design development process.
- Presenting on project details and technical information to colleagues, clients, and project stakeholders.
- Engage with our supply chain to meet project design development of procurement requirements.
- Management of, monitoring and reporting on project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Anticipate and manage project risks and opportunities.
- Support site delivery of the project including supervision of staff and subcontractors.
- Preparation of project documentation including execution plans, method statements and risk assessments for construction and commissioning activities.
- Implementation of company SHESQ procedures and promotion of a positive safety culture in the workplace.
- Maintain understanding of all company policies and procedures and participate in external audits for ISO accreditation.
- Keeping up to date with any applicable changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Maintain a working environment, which is supportive and respectful of other employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering is a pre-requisite.
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. water and wastewater treatment, project management, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Relevant IOSH training such as Managing Safely in Construction, Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS), or Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) would be an advantage
- Salary circa €60k – €70k DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Project Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.